Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a Boy!

Garrett Finnigan O'Donnell was born February 7, 2008.  I was so happy to be able to visit with my brother-in-law Ray, his wife Dana and tiny Garrett this past weekend.

 Of course I HAD to squeeze in this quick photo shoot with the little guy.
Newborns chunk out so quick so it's crucial get photos of infancy within two or three weeks.  (Garret was two weeks)
Dana and Ray are already such great parents, the little man is going to have an awesome childhood.


  I can't wait to watch this little guy grow up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely the most perfect little man I have ever laid eyes on! Okay, so maybe that's because I'm his mom, but still. Thanks so much Cory for these awesome memories captured forever on film!

andiscandis said...

Hi Cory! What a cutie Garrett is! I can't wait to get together with everyone sometime in the future. You and Ann have to renew your vows or something so we can have a big par-tay.